Well, it has been sometimes I didn't touch my keyboard (except while playing dota). I guess I will start writing for my blog. Here is the 10 reasons why I'm gonna start writing on my blog...
1. There was nothing there for too long already and I thought what a waste of the cloud space (obviously! :) )
2. I would love to improve my English by writing something down since it's not my mother language
3. After all, I would like to have a diary from which I could read back and recall my precious memories and I am the type of tom-girl who will not keep diary
4. Why don't share with others if you have somethings nice like knowledge, experience and even thought. ( I know.. I know .. when there is no reader how am I gonna share ?? Who cares? Those who wants the info will find it anyway like I did :) )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
10. I just feel like start writing these... HA HA
No comments:
Post a Comment