'LOVE' what a simple and common word. Each and everybody in the world ever said this to one or more persons in our lives but I wonder do we really know the meaning or the real feel of it ?? Even you search the meaning of 'love' from dictionary, the definitions are too general. Of course , I believe in maternal love which is unconditional. What I'm talking about is love , affection for another person who is not blood related to you. My question is that if we can fall in love and fall out of love , can it really say that it is truly love? I've been wondering that for more than a decade and I'm not arguing here that such love does not exist or anything. I'm just presenting the mere fact that I haven't encountered such thing in my 24-years-life. Is it really exist or people just mistreat 'Lust' as 'Love'. 'Love' is such a mystery for me.
I've encountered some of my friends saying about love at first sight. Well, my only question is "Will he/she fall for that person if he/she is really ugly??" , I guess not. Not too surprisingly , those 'love at first sight' events mostly happen for guys. So, am I safe to say here that guys are more attractive to physical appearances than girls? If that's the reason, It is not love. On the other hand, there is a long lists of requirements for a girl to choose her guys which we call check list. Don't laugh, it really exists. So girls are looking for someone who is not only attractive to them but also dependable and can full-fill those check lists after all (some are checking unconsciously though). I admit that there are people who are genuinely in love and I admire them. But then that is only minority of the whole population. Most of the couples were just in love in this second and next second you look back and they are not together anymore. There are couples whom seem so in love (or lust) that I thought they will never get separated and they didn't last long (may be there is only lust and no understanding?). And there are those people keep on saying "I love you" to their partners and next minute they are cheating behind their partners' back. Umm I'm not really sure about how all those things work but I guess those things are not love. I could keep on writing about love pages after pages which I will not.For me, Love is the right mix of understanding, friendship, affection and psychologically maturation . I just wanna still believe that true love does exist. ....

No comments:
Post a Comment